15 jun 2020

Tarea de quinto ( 5th grade )

Hello boys and girls!!
How are you today?
I hope everybody is fine and happy.
This is our last class till September. Let´s start our last week!!




We are going to finish Unit 6 and "going to future". 
You have to do exercises 2 and 3 on page 65.



Esta es una canción que nos manda Uxía sobre la contaminación.



TAREA EXTRA



El viernes corregimos la tarea.

Exercise 2, page 65.
1.- No, they aren´t.
2.- Yes, they are.
3.- No, she isn´t.
4.- Yes, she is.
5.- Yes, he is.
6.- No, he isn´t.

Exercise 3, page 65.
Este ejercicio tiene múltiples posibilidades. Yo os voy a poner unos ejemplos. Eso sí, tenéis que recordar que le estáis haciendo preguntas a un amigo/a y os va a responder en primera persona.
1.- Are you going to go to the beach? Yes, I am.
2.- Are you going to cook on the campfire? No, I am not.
3.- Are you going to visit to your grandparents? Yes, I am.
4.- Are you going to travel to other country? No, I am not.
5.- Are you going to eat an ice-cream? Yes, I am.
6.- Are you going to take photos? Yes, I am.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario